Terms & Conditions
To become the leading supplier of top quality Irish products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions for products purchased from Gran grans Foods. By Browsing our website, you agreed to follow and be bound by these terms. Please note that Gran Grans Foods may amend these terms from time to time.
Our Mission Statement is to become the leading supplier of top quality Irish products. For this to happen we are committed to provide with the high-quality products with no exceptions.
All prices are quoted in Euro. Gran grans Foods retain the right to revise our prices at any time to reflect changes in our costs.
ONLINE ORDER PROCESSING
Gran Grans Foods will process your orders as quickly as possible. In the case of hampers or Gifts baskets, when products are unavailable Gran Grans Foods may substitute them to avoid delays.
The contents of this website and Gran Grans Foods name are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be used without written authorisation.
- We use a standard courier service for our deliveries.
- Courier deliveries are made Monday – Friday with exception of Bank Holidays. There is no option currently for Saturday or Sundays
- All Deliveries are subject to a charge of €6 per package (includes VAT) – Up to a max weight of 15kg.
- Our products are made in small batches so please allow 2 to 3 days to deliver.
- We would ask for recipient telephone numbers so that we can contact them directly in the event of a delivery issue.
- Please note that a signature will be required to confirm receipt of deliveries. If the recipient is not home to receive a parcel, the carrier will contact the number on the delivery label to arrange for an alternative delivery point.
- Please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
- We won’t be unable to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
- Gran Grans Foods reserves the right to change its shipping rates at any time in the case there are changes in courier costs.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept any responsibility for delays due to adverse weather conditions.
In case you want to return a parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason why you want to return the parcel, with all delivery dockets, or reference numbers. If you want to send the parcel back to us with damaged goods, please also ensure that your name, address and telephone number are clearly written on the parcel, within 5 working days of receiving the parcel and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item plus the shipping costs if the defect is our responsibility.
Gran grans foods is not obliged to exchange or refund goods with any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information. In the case the management decide to refund the value of the goods, the delivery cost cannot be refunded
Gran Grans Foods will take care to packing breakable items and in the event, there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will always treat your personal information with respect and promise to keep it safe. This information will never be shared with other Third Parties for marketing purposes.
We would contact you via e-mail only if you provide us with this information and you would like to receive, from time to time, our latest recipes, products, events and promotions. Gran grans Foods may use you details for our own marketing purposes such as for market research, for improving our website or in the prevention of Credit Card Fraud. It may therefore be necessary to share information with relevant and trusted organisations to do this.