Recipes and ideas on how to use our delicious Orange Sauce, our umami packed Teriyaki Sauce, and our sweet and gingery Stir Fry Sauce! These sauces can be used in a variety of ways.. keep reading.
Teriyaki Pork Buns ! Using Gran Grans Teriyaki Sauce !
- Make your steamed bao buns, you can find many simple recipes online – or if you’re not in the mood – go bahn mi style and use a fluffy white bread roll or bap
- Brown your piece of pork on all sides then remove from the pan. Add some sugar, water and Gran Grans Teriyaki Sauce. Cook the pork in this mix until cooked through and tender ~1.5 hrs.
- Chop up some carrots, peppers, cucumber and fresh coriander
- Shred the cooked pork and serve inside the bun with more teriyaki sauce and the prepared veggies!
Roast Duck and Orange Sauce ! Using Gran Grans Orange Sauce !
- Roast your duck whole or use thighs or breast if you prefer.
- Once out of the oven, pour over Gran Grans Orange Sauce to give a lovely sweet, citrussy and nice oriental spice to the duck.
- We love to serve this dish alongside a root vegetable gratin, and steamed green beans
Quick and Easy Stir Fry ! Using Gran Grans Stir Fry Sauce !
- Chop up some crunchy vegetables like peppers, carrots, baby corn, snap peas..
- Cook some noodles until very al dente
- Sautee some onions and garlic, add the crunchy veg and fry on high stirring fast
- Add the noodles & some grilled chicken to the stir fry and enough Gran Grans Stir Fry Sauce to coat everything well
- Serve everything hot with a squeeze of lime and some crushed cashews!